If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
San Francisco, CA
The Tyson & Mendes San Francisco office serves Northern California in a full range of insurance defense litigation.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our San Francisco Office
The Tyson & Mendes San Francisco office serves Northern California in a full range of insurance defense litigation. Our San Francisco attorneys represent clients in a variety of high-stakes cases, including construction and construction defect, personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, professional liability, directors and officers liability, toxic tort matters, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, employment law, and appeals. We have extensive appellate experience in both the California state and federal courts.
Our San Francisco office is led by Jim Sell, a veteran trial attorney with a long history of success in all types of jury trials. Mr. Sell has extensive experience in construction, public works, products liability, catastrophic injury, personal injury, wrongful death, and professional liability litigation and also serves as “general counsel” to a number of Bay Area contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in hundreds of construction matters and disputes. Mr. Sell is joined in the San Francisco office by a full team of litigators. Meet Jim Sell here.
Phone: (628) 253-5070
Fax: (415) 785-3165