If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
Visit our COVID-19: Litigation Resource Center
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The Tyson & Mendes Ft. Lauderdale office defends clients throughout the state of Florida in a variety of complex cases in both state and federal court.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Civil Appellate Practice
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber, Technology, & Media Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Habitability Liability Defense
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- New York Labor Law
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Real Estate E&O Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, & Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our Ft. Lauderdale Office
The Tyson & Mendes Ft. Lauderdale office serves the entire state of Florida in insurance defense litigation. Attorneys in our Florida office represent clients in a variety of complex and high stakes litigation, including personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, medical malpractice defense, toxic tort matters, directors and officers liability, errors and omissions issues, construction defect, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, employment law, and appeals in both state and federal court.
Our Ft. Lauderdale office is led by Damian M. Fletcher, an experienced litigator who handles a complex insurance defense practice. Mr. Fletcher has a diverse practice in which he defends professional malpractice, products liability and serious personal injury and catastrophic loss matters. He has significant trial experience in federal and state courts, and is skilled at case analysis and the development of strategic litigation plans. Mr. Fletcher works closely with his clients to resolve cases as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, and to create a trial-ready posture when necessary. Meet Damian Fletcher here.
Phone: (954) 332-3823
Fax: (561) 356-0401