Haldon Greenburg is the Managing Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ Fort Lauderdale office, where he represents individuals, businesses and insurance carriers related to a variety of different legal matters including claims of personal injury, construction defects, premises liability, wrongful death, first party property claims, and contract related matters.
Mr. Greenburg has extensive litigation and trial experience, and is known as a zealous advocate for his clients, frequently utilizing creative approaches and arguments to achieve favorable results. Mr. Greenburg also frequently negotiates complex multi-party litigation claims to favorable results for his clients.
Prior to joining Tyson & Mendes in 2017, Mr. Greenburg started his legal career with the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office where he represented individuals accused of felony and misdemeanor crimes by the State of Florida. Thereafter, Mr. Greenburg began his civil litigation experience with Florida’s largest insurance defense firm.
Mr. Greenburg graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2008, where he was a member of the #1 nationally-ranked trial team and received multiple awards for excellence in trial advocacy. In 2004, he received his B.A. from the University of Florida where he was a member of Florida Blue Key. Mr. Greenburg is licensed to practice law in Florida and New York.
In his free time Mr. Greenburg enjoys spending time with his family as well as hiking, travelling, and attending sporting events and concerts.
- Tyson & Mendes Names Haldon Greenburg New Partner February 17, 2022
- Tyson & Mendes Announces its 2022 Partner Promotions Adds Five New Partners, Bringing Total Partnership to 47 February 8, 2022
- February Young Professionals Spotlight: Haldon Greenburg February 5, 2019
- Florida Supreme Court Confirms Collateral Source Rule For Defendants June 7, 2022
- Florida Case Law Update September 3, 2019
- Florida Case Law Update August 7, 2019
- Meet the New Law. Same as the Old Law. Florida Reverts Back to the Daubert Standard for Expert Evidence July 1, 2019
- Shifting Risk of Injury and Liability: How I Learned to Love the Exculpatory Clause June 3, 2019
- Florida Case Law Update May 6, 2019
- Florida Case Law Update April 1, 2019
- Recent Florida Fourth DCA Opinions Highlight Importance of Specific Provisions in Agreements to Arbitration December 3, 2018
- Florida Supreme Court Rejects Daubert Expert Evidence Standard November 5, 2018
- Florida Supreme Court Elaborates on High Standard of Duty Insurers Owe to Insureds & Factors to Consider in Cases of Bad Faith October 1, 2018