William Johnson is the Managing Partner at Tyson & Mendes’ Nashville office and is a Partner in the San Diego and Los Angeles offices. His practice focuses on defending against claims of catastrophic personal injury, sexual torts, including childhood sexual abuse and sexual assault, medical malpractice, and employment practices liability. Mr. Johnson has represented skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, physicians, hospitals, religious institutions, and many others.
Mr. Johnson is a skilled litigator with extensive experience in all facets of litigation, representing individual and entity defendants in state and federal courts in Tennessee and California.
Mr. Johnson obtained his J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law in 1996, graduating cum laude. He obtained his B.A. from the University of California at Davis. He is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and California.
In his free time, Mr. Johnson enjoys spending time with his wife and son as they explore Tennessee’s beauty.
- Professional Skaters Association Dismissed from High Profile Sexual Abuse Case: Defense Firm Tyson & Mendes Obtains Dismissal with Prejudice May 10, 2022
- New Partner Spotlight: William Johnson October 6, 2020
- California-based firm expands to Nashville October 4, 2020
- National litigation firm Tyson & Mendes to open Nashville-area office October 4, 2020
- California-Based Law Firm Opens New Nashville Office October 4, 2020
- Tyson & Mendes opens, names managing partner September 22, 2020
- Tyson & Mendes Opens 11th Office in Nashville, Names William Johnson Managing Partner: Expanding Insurance Defense Firm Adds Former Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. Partner September 11, 2020
Trending Topics & Annual Update – Webinar Series –
Topic 1: Changing Landscapes in Sexual Abuse and Molestation Cases February 17, 2023
- Stop Nuclear Verdicts® Now December 15, 2022
- Trending Topics & Annual Update – Webinar Series December 9, 2022