If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
Visit our COVID-19: Litigation Resource Center
The Tyson & Mendes Nashville office serves
counties across Tennessee and handles all
aspects of insurance defense litigation.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Civil Appellate Practice
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber, Technology, & Media Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Habitability Liability Defense
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- New York Labor Law
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Real Estate E&O Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, & Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our Nashville Office
The Tyson & Mendes Nashville office serves the entire state of Tennessee, handling all facets of defense litigation. Our Nashville legal team represents clients in a full range of cases, including defending against claims of catastrophic personal injury, sexual torts, including childhood sexual abuse and sexual assault, medical malpractice, and employment practices liability. Our Nashville attorneys have extensive appellate experience in both the Tennessee state and federal courts.
The Nashville office is led by Bill Johnson, an experienced trial attorney. Mr. Johnson is a skilled litigator with extensive experience in all facets of litigation, representing individual and entity defendants in state and federal courts in Tennessee and California. Meet Mr. Johnson here.
Phone: (858) 459-4400