Sitar Bhatt is the Managing Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ Scottsdale office. His practice focuses primarily on general liability, personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, employment, and bad faith litigation. Mr. Bhatt has successfully represented individuals and businesses in Arizona state and federal district courts as well as arbitrations. Mr. Bhatt also chairs the Tyson & Mendes Young Professionals Group.
Mr. Bhatt has successfully resolved a variety of cases involving complex personal injury, property damage, employment claims, and insurance coverage. Mr. Bhatt has prevailed at multiple arbitrations, saving his clients substantial sums. He has also successfully settled multiple bodily injury and property damage cases.
Mr. Bhatt earned his J.D. in 2011 from Arizona Summit Law School. He is licensed to practice law in Arizona. Mr. Bhatt is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel. Additionally, he has been selected to the Southwest Rising Stars list for Super Lawyers from 2016 – 2022. Mr. Bhatt is an Associate Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society, and a member of the Trial Law Institute and Diversity Law Institute.
In his free time, Mr. Bhatt enjoys spending time with his wife and his family. He is an avid sports fan who loves watching and playing all sports.
- With an Eye Toward Summary Judgment: Courts as Gatekeepers in Medical Malpractice Claims July 14, 2023
- Automatic Attorneys’ Fees from Contractual Arbitration? Not So Fast! February 2, 2023
- Suspension of Rules Lifted – Is Arizona Back to Normal? April 29, 2022
- What is a School’s Standard of Care? Is it Based on Special Relationships, Public Policy, or Both? February 7, 2022
- Arizona Claim Preclusion: A Powerful Tool to Stop the Re-Litigation of a Claim July 30, 2021
- Arizona 2021 Legislative Update April 2, 2021
- Pima County’s FASTAR Programs Do Not Violate Arizona’s Compulsory Arbitration Statute January 11, 2021
- Arizona and an Excess Carrier’s Equitable Subrogation Claim November 2, 2020
- Future of Litigation in Arizona: Potential Influx of Non-Lawyer Money? October 5, 2020
- Arizona Dram Shop Law – Limiting Liability with an Intervening and Superseding Cause August 3, 2020
- Hot Topics for Defending Cases in Arizona and Defusing Nuclear Verdicts® August 31, 2023
- CLM Annual Conference March 29-31, 2023
- Trending Topics & Year in Review – Webinar Series May 14, May 21, May 28, & June 4, 2020
- Nuclear Verdicts® in a Post-Pandemic World May 12, 2021
- Bad Faith During COVID-19 & Beyond August 19, 2021