Rated by Super Lawyers
Sitar Bhatt is the Managing Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ Scottsdale office. His practice focuses primarily on general liability, personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, employment, and bad faith litigation. Mr. Bhatt has successfully represented individuals and businesses in Arizona state and federal district courts as well as arbitrations. Mr. Bhatt also chairs the Tyson & Mendes Young Professionals Group.
Mr. Bhatt has successfully resolved a variety of cases involving complex personal injury, property damage, employment claims, and insurance coverage. Mr. Bhatt has prevailed at multiple arbitrations, saving his clients substantial sums. He has also successfully settled multiple bodily injury and property damage cases.
Mr. Bhatt earned his J.D. in 2011 from Arizona Summit Law School. He is licensed to practice law in Arizona. Mr. Bhatt is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel. Additionally, he has been selected to the Southwest Rising Stars list for Super Lawyers from 2016 – 2022.
In his free time, Mr. Bhatt enjoys spending time with his wife and his family. He is an avid sports fan who loves watching and playing all sports.
- April Young Professionals Spotlight: Sitar Bhatt April 1, 2019
- Automatic Attorneys’ Fees from Contractual Arbitration? Not So Fast! February 2, 2023
- Suspension of Rules Lifted – Is Arizona Back to Normal? April 29, 2022
- What is a School’s Standard of Care? Is it Based on Special Relationships, Public Policy, or Both? February 7, 2022
- Arizona Claim Preclusion: A Powerful Tool to Stop the Re-Litigation of a Claim July 30, 2021
- Arizona 2021 Legislative Update April 2, 2021
- Pima County’s FASTAR Programs Do Not Violate Arizona’s Compulsory Arbitration Statute January 11, 2021
- Arizona and an Excess Carrier’s Equitable Subrogation Claim November 2, 2020
- Future of Litigation in Arizona: Potential Influx of Non-Lawyer Money? October 5, 2020
- Arizona Dram Shop Law – Limiting Liability with an Intervening and Superseding Cause August 3, 2020
- Motion for Leave to Amend the Complaint – Not So Free July 8, 2020
- CLM Annual Conference February 27, 2023
- Trending Topics & Year in Review – Webinar Series December 15, 2022
- Nuclear Verdicts® in a Post-Pandemic World December 9, 2022
- Bad Faith During COVID-19 & Beyond December 9, 2022
- NRRDA Annual Conference November 7, 2022