If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
Visit our COVID-19: Litigation Resource Center
The Tyson & Mendes Phoenix office serves counties
across Arizona and handles all aspects of
insurance defense litigation.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber, Technology, & Media Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Habitability Liability Defense
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- New York Labor Law
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Real Estate E&O Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, & Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our Phoenix Office
The Tyson & Mendes Phoenix office serves the entire state of Arizona, handling all facets of insurance defense litigation. Our Phoenix legal team represents clients in a full range of cases, including insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, defense of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, intellectual property, employment law, and appeals. Our Phoenix attorneys have extensive appellate experience in both the Arizona state and federal courts.
The Phoenix office is led by Lynn Allen, a trial attorney for more than 25 years. Ms. Allen has been lead counsel in many successful jury trials, arbitrations, summary judgment motions, and appeals, and is a frequent lecturer on insurance bad faith and coverage issues in Arizona. Meet Ms. Allen here.
Phone: (480) 571-5031
Fax: (480) 245-5424