If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
Visit our COVID-19: Litigation Resource Center
Serving counties throughout the state of Washington, Tyson and Mendes’ Seattle attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of complex cases.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Civil Appellate Practice
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber, Technology, & Media Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Habitability Liability Defense
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- New York Labor Law
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Real Estate E&O Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, & Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our Seattle Office
Serving counties throughout the state of Washington, Tyson and Mendes’ Seattle attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of complex cases – including defense of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, construction and construction defect, automobile liability, premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, employment law, arbitration, and appeals.
Our Seattle office is led by Bryan D. Scholnick whose legal career focuses on defending general liability cases with a focus on professional liability and automotive claims. Mr. Scholnick’s Masters in Mechanical Engineering and science background provides him with helpful knowledge in some of the more complex malpractice, professional liability, product design, and construction claims. Meet Bryan D. Scholnick here.
Phone: (206) 420-4267
Fax: (206) 420-4375