Serving counties throughout the state of
Washington, Tyson & Mendes’ Seattle attorneys
represent clients in a wide variety of complex cases.
About Our Seattle Office
Serving counties throughout the state of Washington, Tyson & Mendes’ Seattle attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of complex cases – including defense of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, construction and construction defect, automobile liability, premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, employment law, arbitration, and appeals.
Our Seattle office is led by Bryan D. Scholnick whose legal career focuses on defending general liability cases with a focus on professional liability and automotive claims. Mr. Scholnick’s Masters in Mechanical Engineering and science background provides him with helpful knowledge in some of the more complex malpractice, professional liability, product design, and construction claims. Meet Bryan D. Scholnick here.
Phone: (206) 420-4267
Fax: (206) 420-4375
- Bryan D. Scholnick Managing Partner
- Bertha Baranko Fitzer Partner
- Steven Rich Partner
- Jennifer Merringer Veal Partner
- Shivani Bommakanty Senior Counsel
- Tracy Duany Senior Counsel
- Nathan Furman Senior Counsel
- Aurora Levinson Senior Counsel
- Chris Engle Associate
- Andrew Friese Associate
- Prina Patel Associate
- Michael Kutzner Associate
- Lauren Sharkey Associate
- Cayce E. Lynch Firm Administrative Partner (858) 459-4400