Samuel Frasher is an Associate in Tyson & Mendes’ Los Angeles office. His practice focuses on complex multi-party litigation and general liability matters.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Frasher worked at a preeminent Los Angeles law firm, where his practice was balanced between insurance coverage litigation and personal injury litigation. During that time, he authored numerous appellate briefs in state and federal court. Mr. Frasher approaches each matter with a well-developed sensitivity to the priorities, issues, and objectives of the client. He is admitted to practice law in California and Wisconsin.
Mr. Frasher earned his law degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. While in law school, he served as an editor for the Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender, and Society and as a research assistant for two professors. Mr. Frasher earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in History and Legal Studies.
When Mr. Frasher is not actively representing his clients and their interests, he enjoys being active himself. He enjoys running, trying new restaurants, cheering for Wisconsin sports teams, and spending time with his golden retriever.
- Up In Smoke: Insurer Sues Landlord For Failure to Obtain Liability Insurance from Tenant September 11, 2023
- The Truck Stops Here: Dispute Over Trucking Company’s Liability Makes Its Final Stop at the Ninth Circuit August 7, 2023
- You’re It: California Federal Court Tags Insurer to Defend in Habitability Case July 14, 2023
- That’s a Wrap: California Appellate Court Shutters Theater Chain’s COVID-19 Business Interruption Bid June 12, 2023
- Out of This World! California Supreme Court Agrees to Review COVID-19 Business Interruption in Another Planet Ent., LLC May 8, 2023
- Trial and No Error: California Jury Shows the Good that Can Come from Effective Defense Strategies April 10, 2023
- California Federal Court Maintains Broad Duty of Insurer to Defend March 3, 2023