If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
New York, NY
The Tyson & Mendes New York office serves counties across New York and handles all aspects of insurance defense litigation.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our New York Office
The Tyson & Mendes New York office serves the entire state of New York, handling all facets of insurance defense litigation. Our New York legal team represents clients in a full range of cases, including defense of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, professional liability, privacy, data & cyber security, commercial litigation, product liability, and construction defect. Our New York attorneys have extensive appellate experience in both the New York state and federal courts.
The New York office is led by Robert Modica, a trial attorney for more than 20 years. Mr. Modica has served as lead counsel for many successful high-profile jury trials, summary judgement motions, mediations, arbitrations, and appeals. Mr. Modica also lectures locally and nationally to professional and legal organizations. Meet Mr. Modica here.
Phone: (917) 781-4702
Fax: (917) 725-8799