If you have trouble reaching any team member, please contact us at (858) 459-4400 and we will provide assistance.
Visit our COVID-19: Litigation Resource Center
The Tyson & Mendes Denver office serves counties throughout Colorado, handling all aspects of insurance defense litigation.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Cannabis Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Civil Appellate Practice
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber, Technology, & Media Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Habitability Liability Defense
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- New York Labor Law
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Real Estate E&O Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, & Hospitality Liability
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, & Molestation
About Our Denver Office
The Tyson & Mendes Denver office serves counties throughout Colorado, handling all aspects of insurance defense litigation. The firm represents a wide range of clients in construction defect, personal injury, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, and employment law.
Our Denver office is led by Jacob Felderman, an litigator with in-depth experience in a number of practice areas including professional liability, premises liability, product liability, and commercial & general civil litigation in California and Colorado. Mr. Felderman also volunteers as legal counsel to the Allied Climbers of San Diego. Meet Jacob Felderman here.
Phone: (720) 726-5893
Fax: (303) 284-7987