Mina Miserlis is the Chair of Complex Trials. Based in Tyson & Mendes’ San Diego office, she brings more than 20 years of litigation and trial experience to leading the firmwide Complex Trial Team. She focuses her practice on complex personal injury matters.
Ms. Miserlis has successfully tried several cases throughout California, including alleged traumatic brain injury and multi-million dollar claims. Along with Bob Tyson, Ms. Miserlis obtained a verdict of $26,000 in a personal injury matter alleging brain damage and lost earning capacity in which the plaintiff sought over $30 million in damages. She also obtained a defense verdict on behalf of the premises owner in a personal injury matter in which the plaintiff sought over $1 million in damages.
Ms. Miserlis is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley (B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1994) and Loyola Law School (J.D., 1997). She is licensed to practice law in California and is a member of the San Diego Defense Lawyers.
In her spare time, Ms. Miserlis enjoys running, yoga, and reading.
- TM HALO Celebrates Second Anniversary; Moves to 100% Contingency Fee Payment Model September 13, 2023
- Tyson & Mendes Launches New Subsidiary, TM HALO®, to Win Your Biggest Trials: New Trial Firm Devoted Solely to Winning Major Civil Jury Trials July 14, 2021
- Meet Tyson & Mendes’ First Female Equity Partner January 15, 2018
- Miserlis Named Partner at Tyson & Mendes May 18, 2017
- Motivate, Compensate, Innovate: How to Stop Nuclear Verdicts®! November 9, 2023
- Nuclear Verdicts®: Defending Justice For All August 27, 2020
- Nuclear Verdicts® Summer Book Tour – Webinar Series June 18, July 8, July 23, August 6, August 20, & September 3, 2020
- TM HALO® Presents: Anatomy of a Nuclear Verdict® October 28, 2021