James Brewer is an Associate in Tyson & Mendes’ Scottsdale office. His practice focuses on insurance defense litigation, including insurance coverage disputes, personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, premises liability, and bad faith litigation.
Mr. Brewer has successfully resolved numerous cases involving personal injury, premises liability, property damage, insurance coverage, wrongful death, multiple bodily injury, and property damage, obtaining many favorable settlements and saving his clients substantial amounts. He has also obtained decisions for the defense at multiple arbitrations.
Mr. Brewer earned his J.D. in 2012 from Loyola New Orleans College of Law, where he served as an executive member of Phi Alpha Delta and received certificates in Civil Law and International Law. Mr. Brewer is licensed to practice law in Arizona.
In his free time, Mr. Brewer enjoys spending time with his son, traveling, hiking, watching sports, and reading.
- Does Apparent Agency Apply to Contract Physicians in Arizona? September 6, 2022
- Issue Preclusion Saves the Day: Arizona Plaintiffs Cannot Relitigate on Same Facts June 7, 2022
- Arizona Supreme Court Holds Liquor Licensee Liable Despite Patron’s Stop December 3, 2021
- New Case Narrows Arizona School District Liability September 7, 2021
- Arizona Appellate Court Confirms Application for Default Must Put Attorney on Notice June 4, 2021
- What’s Sizzling Arizona? Hot Topics in Cases, Voir Dire, & Nuclear Verdicts® September 14, 2022