Codie Dukes is a Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ San Diego office. A member of the firm’s Complex Trial Team, she has extensive litigation experience representing individuals and businesses in California state and federal district court cases involving catastrophic injury and damages claims. She has successfully obtained defense verdicts and moved for summary judgment in favor of defendants in both general and professional liability lawsuits. She routinely negotiates favorable settlements in high exposure, multi-party matters. Ms. Dukes also has experience with personal injury cases.
Ms. Dukes was a Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honors Society member and received her B.S. in Political Science from California State University San Bernardino in 2000. She earned her J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego in 2003, where she competed as a member of the mock trial team. Ms. Dukes is a member of the San Diego Defense Lawyers Association where was formerly elected by colleagues to act as a board member.
In her free time, Ms. Dukes enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys music, dancing, skating, and the great outdoors.
- 3 Liability Lines Caught in a Tightening Vise of COVID-19 Accountability August 6, 2020
- SD Metro Daily Business Report – March 9, 2020 March 10, 2020
- Tyson & Mendes Expands Complex Trial Team with Partner Promotions March 10, 2020
- Tyson & Mendes Expands Complex Trial Team with Promotion of Three March 5, 2020
- Nuclear Verdicts® in a Post-Coronavirus World April 15, 2020
- Nuclear Verdicts® Summer Book Tour – Webinar Series June 18, July 8, July 23, August 6, August 20, & September 3, 2020
- Trending Topics & Annual Update – Webinar Series March 11, March 18, March 25, April 1, & April 8, 2021