Charles Reynolds is the Managing Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ Tampa office. His practice includes casualty and liability, with a focus on premises liability, toxic torts, products liability, personal injury, professional liability, and construction. Mr. Reynolds brings more than 30 years of experience to Tyson & Mendes.
Mr. Reynolds has a wealth of experience in litigation. He has handled cases including personal injury claims against theme parks, construction defect claims against a national supplier in hundreds of cases, and asbestos toxic tort lawsuits, among others. In a trial where plaintiff had lost an eye and suffered alleged brain damage while golfing, Mr. Reynolds obtained a defense verdict. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Reynolds served as Chief Legal Officer for a military contractor. He was one of two attorneys in the state of Florida appointed by the Bar to oversee and author opinions on judicial conduct and election laws in Florida. Mr. Reynolds also oversaw state-wide litigation for a national building products manufacturer/distributor consisting of over 200 individual lawsuits. Mr. Reynolds has been an AV rated lawyer since 2005. He was a certified AAA Consumer Arbitrator in 2021.
Mr. Reynolds is admitted to practice in Florida, the U.S. Court of Military Appeals, and the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida. He earned his J.D. from Mercer University School of Law and his B.A. from Mercer University.
- Attorney Spotlight: Charles Reynolds October 13, 2022
- Florida Governor Appoints Charles Reynolds, II to Judicial Nominating Commission October 12, 2022
- Tyson & Mendes Adds Partner in Tampa: Charles Reynolds June 27, 2022
- Tyson & Mendes Adds Experienced Casualty and Liability Partner in Tampa: Veteran Trial Attorney Charles Reynolds Joins from Trenham Law June 15, 2022
- IADC Professional Liability Roundtable February 6, 2023