Michael Lehman is a Partner in Tyson & Mendes’ Fresno office. He brings over 30 years of experience to the firm. His practice focuses on products liability, employment law, and professional negligence.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Lehman has tried more than 30 cases through to a jury verdict as well as many other trials and arbitrations. He has had success arguing cases before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals as well as appellate courts and trial courts. He has received many honors throughout his legal career. Mr. Lehman is an ABOTA Associate. Martindale-Hubbell rated him AV®-Preemptive. Mr. Lehman is a also member of the Fresno County Bar Association, the Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada, and the Defense Research Institute. Mr. Lehman has provided trainings on legal topics, including training law enforcement in avoiding 1983 litigation and training public entity employees in employment law.
Mr. Lehman received his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He received his B.A. from California State University, Fresno. Mr. Lehman is admitted to practice in California, the U.S. District Courts in California, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
In his free time, Mr. Lehman enjoys time with his family, watching baseball, and traveling by train anywhere the train is going. He also loves US history.
- Civil Litigation Firm Celebrates $44K Jury Decision; Tulare Plaintiff Sought $4 Million July 11, 2023
- Jury Returns Fraction of Original Demand in Auto Liability Case: Tyson & Mendes Fresno Team Wins Defense Verdict in High Stakes Lawsuit June 30, 2023
- Tyson & Mendes Successfully Defends California’s Kern County in Wrongful Death Suit February 28, 2023
- Tyson & Mendes Wins Motion for Summary Judgment in $15 Million Products Liability Case: Kings County Court Rules in Favor of Defense November 10, 2022
- Tyson & Mendes Expands West Coast Presence with First Fresno Office: Firm Adds ABOTA Trial Lawyer David Frankenberger as Fresno Managing Partner September 12, 2022