Nathan Berkeley is Senior Counsel in Tyson & Mendes’ San Diego office. His practice focuses primarily on business litigation, personal injury, and professional liability. Mr. Berkeley has represented organizational and individual clients throughout California for more than eight years.
Prior to joining Tyson & Mendes, Mr. Berkeley primarily represented lenders in actions to enforce defaulted commercial and consumer obligations. Mr. Berkeley has prepared and argued numerous successful dispositive motions. As a primary handling attorney, Mr. Berkeley has extensive experience in all aspects of pre-trial litigation work.
Mr. Berkeley received his undergraduate degree from the University of Washington where he double majored in Political Science and Communication before earning his J.D. from California Western School of Law. He is licensed to practice in all California state and federal District Courts and in Washington state.
In his spare time, Mr. Berkeley enjoys golfing, skiing, and hiking. Since 2015, Mr. Berkeley has served as a board member for Pug Rescue of San Diego County.
- Illinois Clearly Defines When Motor Vehicle Negligence is Afforded Immunity Under the EMS Act September 1, 2020
- Colorado Case Law Update September 5, 2018
- California Case Law Update July 9, 2018
- Colorado Case Law Update May 31, 2018
- The State of Punitive Damages in Colorado April 27, 2018
- Colorado Case Law Update February 5, 2018
- Can Private Insurers Save the National Flood Insurance Program? January 12, 2018
- Florida Homeowner Coverage And The Concurrent Loss Doctrine December 1, 2017