Madison Miller is an Associate in Tyson & Mendes’ Denver office. Her practice focuses on a variety of complex civil litigation matters.
Ms. Miller participated in Tyson & Mendes’ Clerkship program in Denver. During her time there, she developed skills and strategies in all stages of litigation.
Ms. Miller received her J.D. cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2022 and was awarded Most Outstanding Contribution to the Law School Community Award for her class. During law school, she was a member of the Arkansas Law Review and served as Arkansas Law Notes Editor. She competed on the school’s moot court competition team as Brief Manager. During law school, she gained experience as an intern with the Criminal Justice Project at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights in Washington D.C., as a corporate extern with Tyson Foods, Inc., served on the law school’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Anti Bias Anti Racism Taskforce, and spent two semesters as a Legal Research & Writing Teaching Assistant. Prior to law school, Ms. Miller obtained her B.B.A. in Real Estate and Certificates in Sustainability and Workforce Diversity from the University of Georgia. She also served as the Attorney General of the Student Government Association at the University of Georgia. She is a member of the Colorado Bar Association.
In her free time, Ms. Miller enjoys cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs, walking her two dogs, playing volleyball, skiing, and seeing live music.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Issues New Pay Standards for 2023 March 3, 2023
- Colorado Court of Appeals Validates Workers’ Compensation Exclusion in Automobile Insurance Policy February 2, 2023
- Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen: A Lesson for the Insurance Defense Industry December 1, 2022
- New CO Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program Grants Paid Leave to All Workers November 7, 2022
- What is Medical Lien Factoring and Why Does it Matter? September 30, 2022
- Corporate Missteps Lead To Costly Settlement September 6, 2022