Session 3 – Extra-Contractual – The Extra-Contractual Year In Review: Roundtable One
Thursday, December 01, 2022 at 12:10 PM EST
- Amy Headrick, Tyson & Mendes LLP
- Kathryn Anderson, Anderson & Truitt
- Melissa Bailey, Copeland, Stair, Valz & Lovell, LLP
- R. Wade Vandiver, Argo Group US
- Jennifer Wojciechowski, Community Association Underwriters of America, Inc.
This is the first of a two-part year-in-review where presenters and participants will discuss the most significant case law, as well as any administrative and regulatory extra-contractual decisions, from across the country in 2021 to engage participants and attendees in a compelling discussion of how these decisions impact industry claim handling.
The roundtable will dissect the current state of extra-contractual law and litigation by exploring its economic costs and financial impact on insurers and policyholders, examine fresh ideas and dynamic defenses to EC claims and litigation, and discuss innovative tools to maximize successful outcomes and results.
Location: New York Hilton Midtown Hotel. 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10019