Las Vegas, NV
Handling all aspects of insurance defense litigation, the Tyson & Mendes Las Vegas office serves counties across Nevada.
Areas of Practice offered at this location
- Automobile Liability Litigation
- Autonomous Vehicles Liability Litigation
- Casualty Liability Litigation
- Commercial & General Civil Litigation
- Complex Trial Team
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Tort
- Homeowner Association Litigation/ADR
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Public Entity Liability
- Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality Liability
About Our Las Vegas Office
Handling all aspects of insurance defense litigation, the Tyson & Mendes Las Vegas office serves counties across Nevada. Our Las Vegas legal team represent clients in the full gamut of complicated cases, including professional liability, directors and officers liability, errors and omissions matters, homeowners association litigation, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, employment law, and appeals. Our Las Vegas-based attorneys have extensive appellate experience in both the Nevada state and federal courts.
The Las Vegas office is led by Tom McGrath, who has first chaired more than 20 Nevada District Court trials and has successfully resolved many seven-figure exposure first-party bad faith and third-party liability cases. Mr. McGrath successfully testified before the Nevada Legislature and on behalf of the Nevada insurance lobby in opposition to proposed legislation to expand the imposition of joint liability in the state. Meet Tom McGrath here.
Phone: (702) 724-2648